Join Our Team
We work hard but we have fun too. Our team is dedicated to exceeding our clients’ expectations everyday.
We are always searching for talent & if you are someone who has experience as a sales professional or with business development, we want to hear from you!
To apply for any current openings – please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
SDR (Business Development Representatives)
- Manage your pipeline of pre-qualified leads and convert them to demos
- Speak directly with customers via phone call, email and LinkedIn to arrange demos
- Manage and work with the CRM
- Work directly with Sales Managers
- Be a key part of the sales process and company’s success
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills and ability to work well under pressure
- 1+ year’s experience in a targeted Sales Development Role
- Minimum bachelor from a reputed university
- Math and English A-C GSCEs
- Producing wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Assisting with sitemaps and user flows
- Leading design workshops
- Collaborating with the team to determine use cases, journey maps, and personas
- Creating visual design concepts across a number of touchpoints, such as web, mobile, tablet, and social
- Creating design systems
- Presenting your concepts with concrete tactical rationale
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams of strategists, developers, and project managers
- Desire to create user experiences that address customer and business needs
- 1-2 years of solid experience creating user interfaces, large-scale digital experiences, applications, and design systems
- Experience with end-to-end delivery of digital solutions
- Minimum bachelor’s from a reputed university OR Diploma certificate.
- Collect information about the business through extensive internet searches on search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bring, etc
- Find missing information through research on other sites such as Facebook, Linkedin, and other online sources and platforms.
- Identity business directories, platforms, data sources and data tools on an ongoing basis
- Maintain a database for the collected information as per internal guidelines
- Ensure the accuracy of the data and update it on a daily basis
- Conduct ongoing research to identify given companies
- Ability to achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets for leads collected.
1-2 years of professional experience in a related field
- Build next-generation web applications and Web site with a focus on the client-side.
- Focus on high-end performance web UIs for mobile and tablet browsers.
- Redesign UIs, Implement new UIs and features.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- Awareness of SEO best practice
- Consideration of accessibility in all aspects of your work
- A strong understanding of web performance in complex user interfaces
- Ability to interact with UX, designers and server-side developers
- Curiosity about technology and a thirst to learn
- 1-2 years of professional experience
- Relevant work experience
- Minimum bachelor from a reputed university
TSR (Tele sales Representative)
- Able to speak English/Urdu/Arabic (UAE Campaign)
- Manage your pipeline of leads and sale that different mobile and landline plans
- Speak directly with customers via phone, Email, Facebook, and WhatsApp to achieve sales goals.
- Work directly with the sales manager.
- Be a vital part of the sales process and the company’s success.
- Microsoft office proficiency.
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Must be having best communication and Telesales skills.
- 1+ year experience in targeted Telesales.
- Minimum Bachelor from a reputed University.
Social Media Marketer and SEO Specialist
- Develop social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Create quality content.
- Research keyword trends.
- Analyze site analytics to gauge which areas of the site have more traffic.
- 3 years of social media and SEO experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Knowledge of SEO practices.
- Familiarity with google analytics and other analytic tools.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
Technical Content Writer
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the target audience’s attention.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
Amazon PPC Specialists
- Oversee Amazon’s marketing strategy to achieve KPI goals.
- Apply PPC best practices for ads
- Manage bid strategy
- Manage and refresh existing product pages
- Manage campaign optimization & ad budgets
- Set up product promotions for new product releases and events
- Market research to develop the best strategies and understand the competitive landscape
- Successfully help build brand presence
- At least 1+ years of experience in Amazon PPC Management
- A clear understanding of the PPC services offered, the challenges, and the potential of each service
- Strong analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Updated with the current trends, competitors, marketplace, and the industry landscape to drive volume and profitability.
Apply Now & Join Our Team